The SiteHere is the list of websites operated by GHG (the “Site”):
When you visit the Site, your personal information might be collected by us through your voluntary acts.
The Applicable LawsThe Site is operated from Taiwan in accordance with the laws of Taiwan. Visitors to the Site should be aware that the laws of Taiwan may differ from those of your country of residence. If you are located outside of Taiwan, your use of this website is at your own risk and initiative and you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local and national laws. By using this Site, participating in any website activities, and/or providing us with your personal information, you:
- consent to the transfers and processing of any information you provide to the Site;
- acknowledge that Taiwan law provides a lower standard of protection for personal information than the laws of various countries; and
- acknowledge that the Site will deal with your information in accordance with the Policy and the laws of Taiwan. Consequently, you hereby waive any claims that may arise under the laws and regulations that apply to you in any other country or jurisdiction.
Purposes of Collection
- Customer and client management, protection and service or associated data research, statistics and analysis.
- Promotion, sale, advertisement, marketing, notification and associated activities.
- Information services, database management and other e-commerce services.
- Collection, processing, use and international transmission of personal information deemed necessary pursuant to relevant laws, regulations, legal obligations, contracts or other legally binding relationships.
- Any other use as approved by the competent authorities, or relating to the use for our business operation.
Categories of Personal Data to be CollectedThe personal data to be collected by us are as follows: name, nationality, gender, date of birth, I.D. Card number, address, passport number, credit card information, marital status, family, education, occupation, contact information, and other information which may be used to identify you, both directly or indirectly.
Please be reminded that if you choose not to provide certain information, we may not be able to respond to your request or complete the transaction.
Time Period, Area, Target and Measures Of the Use of Your Personal Data
- Time Period: The time period for use of your personal information by us shall be in accordance with relevant laws (such as Business Entity Accounting Act, Regulations for the Administration of Hotel Enterprises, and etc.), or the duration of keeping information as specified in individual contracts, or the duration which is deemed necessary by us for our business operations.
- Area: Domestic and overseas branches and subsidiaries of GHG, and onshore and offshore operations of the institutions having business association with GHG (such as co-marketing or cooperative partners).
- Target: Branches and subsidiaries of GHG, and onshore and offshore operations of the institutions having business association with GHG (such as co-marketing or cooperative partners), and administrative organizations or competent authorities with legal investigation rights.
- Measures: Use by automated machine or other non-automated measures other than processing.
Right and Method that You are Entitled to ExerciseYou may exercise the following rights with respect to your personal information in writing:
- Inquire or request to review.
- Request to make duplicate copies.
- Request to supplement or correct.
- Request to discontinue collection, processing or use.
- Request to delete.
If you have any question, please call +886-2-2581-8111 or Email to us: email@example.com。However, We reserve the rights to ask you to do particular act or decline your request pursuant to relevant laws and regulations, your written consent, or GHG’s business operations which is deemed necessary.
The cookies we use are “analytical cookies” sent by Google Analytics. They allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to recognize and track which part of the Site you visit when you are using the Site. This helps us to improve the way our Site works, for example by making sure visitors will be finding what they need more easily.
How do You Know When the Policy is AmendedWe reserve the right to amend and update this Policy. The latest version will be immediately published on the Site. When we change the personal information handling practice, we will post announcement on the Site immediately.